SABDforum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Personal Love Story (New Thread)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MalaysianX
Regular
MalaysianX

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Character sheet
MANA:
Personal Love Story (New Thread) Left_bar_bleue0/0Personal Love Story (New Thread) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Personal Love Story (New Thread) Empty
PostSubject: Personal Love Story (New Thread)   Personal Love Story (New Thread) EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 8:44 pm

Greetings ,

The previous thread is lock , so im opening up a new thread . well, i should be the 1st one to share some stories.
So here goes , Do you ever wonder , when you have this crush on any girl at 1st sight , in your mind is always the right thing to do .
But the sooner your realise , actually its just pure DUMBness . You dont even know the girl that well to fall in love with her. My version of story is
is another extreme , which differs from ichigo's . Here's the short version Smile boy meet girl , girl fall on boy , boy chase girl , boy girl hold hands ,
stupid thing happen , girl sad on boy , boy lost , girl heart broken. THE END. Here's the very long version of my very own story :
Back to top Go down
http://sabd.omgforum.net
vincent_lcs90
Spammer
vincent_lcs90

Number of posts : 417
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Character sheet
MANA:
Personal Love Story (New Thread) Left_bar_bleue5010/10000Personal Love Story (New Thread) Empty_bar_bleue  (5010/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Story (New Thread)   Personal Love Story (New Thread) EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:13 pm

omg dowan synopsis, long version please!
Back to top Go down
http://chongshien.blogspot.com
Ghost Rider
Spammer
Ghost Rider

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character sheet
MANA:
Personal Love Story (New Thread) Left_bar_bleue200/200Personal Love Story (New Thread) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Story (New Thread)   Personal Love Story (New Thread) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:29 pm

ya i want all the details. including songs featured in ur story, the camera angles and all XD
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Spammer
Ichigo

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Character sheet
MANA:
Personal Love Story (New Thread) Left_bar_bleue100/200Personal Love Story (New Thread) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Story (New Thread)   Personal Love Story (New Thread) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:08 pm

I wanna know too!The full version Jon!!!

Well, I got a new story as well... and it may be more interesting than the previous ones. Hopefully this forum will continue to be dead so that when I share not many will read it. Hahahaha, Just kidding jon...
Back to top Go down
Ghost Rider
Spammer
Ghost Rider

Character sheet
MANA:
Personal Love Story (New Thread) Left_bar_bleue200/200Personal Love Story (New Thread) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Story (New Thread)   Personal Love Story (New Thread) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 11:08 pm

again...boxes
Back to top Go down
vincent_lcs90
Spammer
vincent_lcs90

Number of posts : 417
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Character sheet
MANA:
Personal Love Story (New Thread) Left_bar_bleue5010/10000Personal Love Story (New Thread) Empty_bar_bleue  (5010/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Story (New Thread)   Personal Love Story (New Thread) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 11:21 pm

ian wrote:
I wanna know too!The full version Jon!!!

Well, I got a new story as well... and it may be more interesting than the previous ones. Hopefully this forum will continue to be dead so that when I share not many will read it. Hahahaha, Just kidding jon...

theeran u using IE or Firefox?
Back to top Go down
http://chongshien.blogspot.com
Ghost Rider
Spammer
Ghost Rider

Character sheet
MANA:

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Story (New Thread)   Personal Love Story (New Thread) EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 12:05 am

firefox
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Spammer
Ichigo

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Character sheet
MANA:
Personal Love Story (New Thread) Left_bar_bleue100/200Personal Love Story (New Thread) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Story (New Thread)   Personal Love Story (New Thread) EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 10:36 am

haha lol thereen... So, JONATHAN! WHERE"S YOUR STORY?
Back to top Go down
Ghost Rider
Spammer
Ghost Rider

Character sheet
MANA:

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Story (New Thread)   Personal Love Story (New Thread) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 6:42 pm

even the admin is not that active...sigh
Back to top Go down
MalaysianX
Regular
MalaysianX

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Character sheet
MANA:
Personal Love Story (New Thread) Left_bar_bleue0/0Personal Love Story (New Thread) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Story (New Thread)   Personal Love Story (New Thread) EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 5:19 am

hey , I PREFER , GOO GOO DOLLS , IRIS FOR MY STORY : )

sorry therren was right , and i might just write it down now ?????? Okie , so here's how it started , dated back a year from now. almost the same date , i meet 'her' and i prefer to call her. For some reasons . Wasnt actually , boy meet gal , but the invert way. it may sound funny , but ive nvr notice she was in class at all. So , day by day , she msg me from time to time . asking me stuff , and advice . there were , some exceptional ones. where , i have to drive all the way to college , just to help her get some books.. Holiday went by ,and finally ,college time falls back yet again. the 1st few weeks were usual chats and it was as long as u can imagne the length of the msg, everyday the same thing happening each hour or more frequent. So , it was not untill a week before college reopens , i just knew a gal in my class. Classese were borin , not seeing her around. and whenever she is , in class. There's always this hype feeling of talk ing. She often drags my attention away from the whiteboard. instead daydream about 'something else' . It was really happy ,and fun talking and disturbing others in class , as though im was just merely trying to get her attention. later on , i paid a serious attention to her, which the feeling i never had before. The feeling of falling for someone who is the right person for you. The feeling of being right of wateva decision you are gonna make in the future to be wif her. atmosphere around her starts to heated up my love speedometer , and everytime i bumped into her , she'll put a smile on my face. For how the feeling starts to explode like volcano , begins when we are to build the blocks for the building 2 project. i wanted to be in a group with her , but this would just make me so naive and stupid. i dunnoe why , but i actually din not asked her. So , being at different group sure has it boundaries. Different time and lesser hour spended during free time , has lessen the chance of bumping her in college. Wad i did was to msg and actually called her . i did called her almost once every two nites , easily one hour. That s wad they say , when people are in love, they do stupid things. calling her was the recipe to spice up my live at that time. my feelings start to revert , and the love buds are popping out lk the morning flowers. i couldnt stopped this feeling , it was too strong to defend. so i went along with it. falling into the love trap between her day by day. when the submission date was near, my group had no choice but to finish up in two nights. she was thr , but it was as if , so near , yet so far , kind of feeling. it also annoyed me if, i cant expresse my self lk in private space in front of her friends and mine. wad i did was to take up the chance of following her even if she nids help , talk to her , make the group laugh ( and her). the project extended till the next morning , and her , me and another friend are awake. . . when the other friend went away. surprisily , i and her were alone for a very long time. And , wad stroke my action next , took a turn in the whole 'friend relationship' . I asked her whether i could borrow her lap so i could take a nap on.. and she agreed to it. i was sleeping but my heart was pumping as fast as it was. i ended up chatting wif her , but still lying on her lap. it feels so good rite ? dun be jealous. after that day , nobody actually knows wad happen. she kept it real tight and i was at a loose maybe. she jsut acted as nthn has happen for the next couple of days. Evrytime when thrs a project. i would talk and caht with her thoughout the whole thing. she asked me once out to the coffee shop and had a rather long chit chat. if i could remember , it was in the evening. To add in more spice into this love potion , she gave me tis sticker , on my phone. its a elephant and she had a banana ? something lk tat.and she just smiled at me. at tat point of time , i was asking myself . . . is she alright ? ? or am i too excited ? ? evertime she smile , she'll just meld my heart so softly. The intense moment was, when i actually get to ask her whether she is ready to take on the bond . she didnt agree but din not disagree too. but anyhow , i was really really happy. i was feeling lk , a love melted down person in an overseas country. We actually spend the rest of our time , going out , having fun. around 2 weeks times. it was a rather a short one though. but , wad happened throughout tis period of time was , amasing , you could actually feel the love deep in your core . the love feeling to someone you would treasure her for your rest of your life.

But things took a sudden turn , when she went for a field trip. and a week of it , its lk forever, to me.instead after the trip , The whole situation Turned 360 all over. My ,feelling was , like putting your heart on a table and being hammered , hard but slowly . T.T . i find it really hard to believe when she was avoiding me after a pause in our face to face communication. Even at the time, things were , so meaningless , to me. everything in this world is going to end .. why , bother when its already over , where i tried my best , convincing , persuisding , forgiving .. everything we build up was broken ... we turn to person that we could fully understand when this thing happened. When love turns you into his slave , and torture you slowly. . . .this is a feeling that no 1 even my self will understand. she made a statement after 2 weeks of silence and ... i was powerless to do anything .. i gave up everything to approach her .. drawing a boundaries in our seperate life was the only option. i din know wad had struck her , and gotten into her.

' The breeze of the open seas , made me shiver in cold , knowing that , yet i found the road down ahead silence and dark , hopeless , lifeless , love to be best cure but ultimate destroyer , had trap me into its seemless sphere where everything is blind , lost in translation . Memories will live on , i cant redo wad had been done ,
and in this open sea of my mind , i will never shiver . as i know , u will always be in my heart '

to conclude this story , i din actually know the reason , maybe i was stupid and slow to have notice it. but , wad stays within my self is the happy moments spended together . the rest of it was just merely , an unfinished bridge , that can never link the both side of the river . . .
Back to top Go down
http://sabd.omgforum.net
Ghost Rider
Spammer
Ghost Rider

Character sheet
MANA:

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Story (New Thread)   Personal Love Story (New Thread) EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 7:58 am

wow nice one...i like the language devices used in the story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Story (New Thread)   Personal Love Story (New Thread) Empty

Back to top Go down

Personal Love Story (New Thread)
Page 1 of 1