SABDforum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo

Go down 
+17
RAWRninja
vincent_lcs90
MalaysianX
Krystal_tora
aValance
tHe dAmNed
lowf
JunZ
doink123
pinkfloyd
Mysticguy
zwynethy
Ghost Rider
LeOnGzZz
Yicks
edison_wong
Ichigo
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
tHe dAmNed
tHe dAmNed

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Character sheet
MANA:
Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue200/200Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 9:52 pm

What a Face im waiting...
Back to top Go down
Ghost Rider
Spammer
Ghost Rider

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character sheet
MANA:
Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue200/200Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 11:19 pm

eh after merdeka alredi leh...
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Spammer
Ichigo

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Character sheet
MANA:
Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/200Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 1:23 am

Well... okay...

There is this girl, code named 'F4'. It means that she is Form 4 this year. I have known her since I was form 4 (She was form 2) at church. It all started out like this...

The sudden bloom of my 'youthfulness' is when I was in form 4... Because I have changed to a completely different class where I changed into Science stream. My whole life turned around then, my friends, my social life, everything!... Furthermore, I joined the CF (Christian Fellowship). I felt accepted into a new family, a new society, I had a new life. Suddenly I dared to flirt with girls for once. But sadly, with this new boost of confidence led me into many emotional fountains. In form 4, I flirted and had crushes on quite a lot of girls that only one girl made me realize my own foolishness.

You guys remember the girl in my 1st post right...? Ok, let's give her the name 'Toujou' because she really looks like her! Then, I still had some feelings for her, because you know... Friends since primary 1... Anyways... After all the failed attempts on other girls, I went to my first CF camp, wanting to restore our friendship but instead I found God.

So... you can say that at that moment I changed, but not 100% at once.... Slowly but surely... So, after that my sister brought me to a church she has been attending. The first reason I go there is because I have a few people I know there (My cousin, My Uncle[father's brother], My auntie, My sister). So I sit with them during service. The first few services, I slept! XP Not because the sermon was boring, just because I wasn't used to listening to the pastor preaching and all, cuz I was a new believer... Then immediately after the first service that I had attended, I met F4(She was Form 2 then) upstairs having a bite with her friends.

At first I saw many pretty girls there, so I was kinda like looking for my next target (Yeah, I was still a player back then...) Then I turned my head and I saw her, I went 'WOW!' (In my heart). Such a beautiful girl, it was as if it was love at first sight [Love at first sight is rubbish... Don't believe it girls!!! Love comes from knowing the person. They should rephrase it into... "Attraction at first sight"! Anyways...] Then, I wanted to talk to her but I think I didn't... I forgot... but anyways... A guy named Donald (He used to play with me and my brother when we were very very young) came to me and introduced F4 to me as his sister. I was shocked! But that wasn't just it. You wanna know how I get my ride back to home...?

To be continued...
Back to top Go down
tHe dAmNed
tHe dAmNed

Character sheet
MANA:

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 11:06 pm

wow...im beginning2 luv u la ian...xD lol!
Back to top Go down
Ghost Rider
Spammer
Ghost Rider

Character sheet
MANA:

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 12:22 am

ok.....
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Spammer
Ichigo

Character sheet
MANA:
Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/200Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 11:19 pm

haha... lol... after this week i continue k... hands too tired in pressing the stupid tacks...

My group redid 3 times haha... cuz 2 times wrong method >.<
Back to top Go down
tHe dAmNed
tHe dAmNed

Character sheet
MANA:

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 12:19 am

cant wait la...eh...later wil get boring le...so...fast la...heee
Back to top Go down
RAWRninja
RAWRninja

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Character sheet
MANA:

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 12:16 am

awww ian! come come continue summore!
Back to top Go down
lawfixes

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 1:17 am

li hui pun ada
kan ada banyak cerita need to tell...

the days when our binoculars has been placed nicely every morning.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Rider
Spammer
Ghost Rider

Character sheet
MANA:

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 1:20 am

ya ian continue ur f4 story lah...well maybe after the building analysis submission hehe
Back to top Go down
aValance
aValance

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Character sheet
MANA:
Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/200Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/200)

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 10:21 pm

COME ON....ANYBODY!!! S-T-O-R-I-EEEEEE-S!!!! XD XD
Back to top Go down
tHe dAmNed
tHe dAmNed

Character sheet
MANA:

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 11:09 pm

er....i gt1 more story2 say....bt its reli private n confidencial,even my best friend don noe bout dis,bt he noe im wit her oni tat time.i don wish2 share dis wit u guys as some of u guys r nt open enuf2 accept reality,jz as last time i dont!.......PAI SE
Back to top Go down
Ghost Rider
Spammer
Ghost Rider

Character sheet
MANA:

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 12:30 am

ah kok kwan...if u don't want to share, then dun tell us. now c wat u hav done...u made me curious abt ur story too
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Spammer
Ichigo

Character sheet
MANA:

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 1:05 am

Cotd from 2nd post...

... I got my ride home from church with my uncle (the one who follows me to church). Not only that, since F4 is related to him by blood (Cuz her father is my uncle's wife's brother) their connection is kinda close. They knew each other since F4 was a cute toddler. Anyways, the surprising thing is that her brother, Donald has to leave church early due to his university life, therefore is unable to fetch her back home. SO... she turns to my uncle for help and guess what... my uncle fetches her home every sunday after our sunday school classes... and I was inside the car as well...

Now, imagine that a girl you just knew, just had fallen for, riding in a car with you every sunday on the way back home. That's kinda nice isn't it? Actually it's a dream come true... So then, we got to know each other really well in that process because after fetching her home, we normally go have lunch near her house. This increased the time spent with her. Eating with her, siting in the same car as her, it's like... like... indescribable! But whenever we are in the car, it's not like we are alone or anything. My uncle drives quite a small car, therefore everyone's kinda packed into each other. So, if i were to make a move or even talk to her, everyone would realize. Furthermore, I don't talk to girls the way I talk to my family. Therefore, there's one bad thing about it...

From the car into the phone on weekdays. From the phone comes my parents scolding me for having telephone bills up to RM200 (Yea... I was dumb for using my handphone to call for hours...) We talked and talked. That time, I always heard her laughter and thought that I did a pretty good job, but sadly it wasn't like that at all...

So the day comes for me to release the urge inside me to express my feelings to her through words. I wouldn't even think of confessing to her via SMS because I knew at that time that texts does not really show how you feel, they are merely texts. So, I took the leap of faith and dialed her number... *tuut* *teet* taat*... *tuut* *tuut* tuut* *taat* *tuut* taat* *teet*.... She picked up her phone with the normal cute tone of hers that I barely can resist and says, "Hello?". I gulped. (lol from here it looks like I'm writing a story than a blog) Conversation flowed as normal until the urge inside of Ian tears me apart. The ambiance changed. Soft, slow, without a word. Ian turned the whole situation into an 'emotional talk' kind of situation and slowly brought the topic of love up. By then, F4 already knew what Ian was about to say due to the fact that she herself has encountered many like this before. As he brought up his courage to confess, there was silence. Nothing. Soft sounds came out of the tongue of the brave one. Then, silence. All that was heard was the winds of time, sweeping them away on the phone, piercing Ian's heart beat by beat. Time was the enemy of the warrior as he awaits the sound of the princess...

To be continued... (father scold...)
Back to top Go down
aValance
aValance

Character sheet
MANA:
Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/200Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/200)

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 1:13 pm

study LOLx~ waitin' 4 next episode... gdluk Ian!!!
Back to top Go down
Ghost Rider
Spammer
Ghost Rider

Character sheet
MANA:

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 7:56 pm

wah ian ur father so strict Shocked
Back to top Go down
tHe dAmNed
tHe dAmNed

Character sheet
MANA:

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 11:28 pm

wah...so dramatic ah u express..xD
@thee
ur curiosity wil bring oni death2 u
Back to top Go down
RAWRninja
RAWRninja

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Character sheet
MANA:

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 2:14 am

O_O FELIX. hahahahahaha. yesss we use our binoculars everyday. but recently no need already kan? haha

IAN: wah... COME TELL SUMMORE!
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Spammer
Ichigo

Character sheet
MANA:

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 10:46 pm

Cotd from 3rd Story Post...

... (Back to Malaysian English) She was very silent at first... So I was like... "Oh no, what did I do... Was I too rushing? Oh Shit!!" Crap... I was indeed in serious shit. BUT, guess what? She accepted.... NOT! Just to tell you, this confession was around the 3rd confession i made in my entire life... So, this confession turned out to be a piece of crap, because she turned out to already know that I have an interest in her from the 1st or 2nd week of meeting. She said something like this, "... Yea.... I kinda got the hunch that you were going to be confessing to me sooner or later. But then, that was my mind telling me... It was telling me 'Oh no, is he gonna be another guy? AAhhh!' I didn't actually thought that it would be true but oh well... You made it quite obvious when you smsed me one message where you said you were jealous sometimes when I told you about some other guy friends of mind and whenever we talked about something else other than myself and yourself, your mood would change... So, that's why I kinda knew that you were already, like... had an interest in me or something back then..."

I don't know why, but i REALLY felt very STUPID at that time. I could still remember the fellings I had during that talk. It was like... she already knew that I had eyes on her then and that I didn't know that she knew! Actually this is not a big thing to make a fuss out of, but i was kinda a newbie in BGR (Boy-Girl-Relationship) that time, so... yeah. Anyways, I then felt awkward to continue the conversation anymore. I thought to myself, "Was I dumped? Was I rejected?" I wasn't really sure because she hadn't actually mentioned the words "I'm not really into having a boyfriend now" or "I'm sorry, I don't think it will work out". But truthfully speaking, she DID dump me.

So, after experiencing that, I continued talking on the phone despite the feeling of awkwardness. Come on, would you still talk on the phone for 20-50 mintues after being dumped? Well, I did... It was strange, yet emotionless. It was as though whatever I had been saying doesn't really draw her closer into my arms. So why talk? I was asking myself the very same question then.

Few days passed after receiving that deadly blow into the heart. And it was the day I was to go to church and meet destiny who has just rejected me. I thought that we would not face each other like before, I thought that our relationship would get worse. But when we met for the first time after that conversation, it turned out to be okay. We weren't like any opposite poles of the magnet, we weren't dodging glances at each other, yet we still kept a normal tone the way we used to before the confession.

She knew it, I knew it, we both knew it. That it was of no use to dodge each other for the rest of our lives. It is better to forgive and forget. So, there I was, a totally changed teenager. After experiencing this crush I had so deep inside me and having to let it go, it was a task I couldn't possibly achieve. But I somehow managed to expel it. Days went by and I rarely call her for a week or two. It felt so awkward to have an empty gap in time where I used to fill it by talking to her on the phone. Well, people change according to time...

And change it has all right... I continued with my everyday life as a changed person, a more experienced young man (I was still short and lazy then). It seemed as though all hope has been lost, never was it fated for me to be with her. But one thing I hadn't known back then was the fact that inside that brittle heart of hers was a change that would alter destiny...

To be continued...?
Back to top Go down
LeOnGzZz
LeOnGzZz

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Character sheet
MANA:
Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 11:33 pm

lol ian...mind writing my story for me...LOL..see my quote as my signature..there's a story behind that..lols.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Rider
Spammer
Ghost Rider

Character sheet
MANA:

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 12:13 am

hmm interesting.....
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Spammer
Ichigo

Character sheet
MANA:

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 12:26 am

woo.... Why don't you write yourself, Leong? I don't know the whole story as detailed as you lo. That's why i wrote this topic as "PERSONAL love stories..."

=)

XD
Back to top Go down
Ghost Rider
Spammer
Ghost Rider

Character sheet
MANA:

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 1:30 am

leong u hav one too tell me tell me bounce
Back to top Go down
LeOnGzZz
LeOnGzZz

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Character sheet
MANA:
Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 12:24 pm

its not personal anymore if i write it here ahahaha
Back to top Go down
aValance
aValance

Character sheet
MANA:

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 3:08 pm

IAN,
...WOW Shocked
its REALLy GREAt that u guys still communicate despite all the awkward-ness n all that... XD hahaa~(as i hoped)
n u were resilient n open after all tht- thats good!!(maybe i sound lyk granny here but m impressed) Goodluck pal!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next