SABDforum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo

Go down 
+17
RAWRninja
vincent_lcs90
MalaysianX
Krystal_tora
aValance
tHe dAmNed
lowf
JunZ
doink123
pinkfloyd
Mysticguy
zwynethy
Ghost Rider
LeOnGzZz
Yicks
edison_wong
Ichigo
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
LeOnGzZz
LeOnGzZz

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Character sheet
MANA:
Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 6:00 pm

haha..maybe...AVALANCE..got better experience than IAN? Twisted Evil anyway..IAN..this SUNDAY ah...remember to take pics..
Back to top Go down
aValance
aValance

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Character sheet
MANA:
Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue50/200Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/200)

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 7:08 pm

Waaaa~~Leong people pestering YOU 4 stories dun push 2 me laa--- hhahaa Razz
Back to top Go down
Ghost Rider
Spammer
Ghost Rider

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character sheet
MANA:
Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue200/200Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 1:48 pm

oo i hav a story... it goes like this...

there was this guy, he likes a girl and bla..bla..bla..finally, the girl dumped him. the end.

sorry guys weekend hav nothing to do Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
tHe dAmNed
tHe dAmNed

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Character sheet
MANA:
Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue200/200Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 5:43 pm

lol....slowly ba 1by 1....2much in da head rite nw..(u noe wat)
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Spammer
Ichigo

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Character sheet
MANA:
Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/200Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 11:06 pm

Cotd from 4th story post...

After being 'dumped' by her, we continued chatting with each other. I kinda had no more feelings back then, but still wanted to have a close relationship with her. Maybe that time I was thinking,"Maybe if I become her close friend then she'll start to trust me..." And, that was so true. I couldn't let go of her because she meant so much to me after getting to know her until the point of no return. I couldn't let go. In church, me, her and her other 2 friends has gotten so close together that every time I took a picture with them, they'd call me Charlie. And so I was, the Charlie of 3 very pretty girls, one of them would be F4. We started this at the middle or at the end of 2007... I dunno... But during the Youth Fellowship camp of my church, we started taking pictures with me, Charlie in it. So they posed as the other 3 angels. Lol.

Although Charlie, in the movie is unknown in the movie, the Asian Charlie is well known, wahahaha. So, at 2007, the whole church would've known that I had a crush on her (F4, she was F3 in 2007). And so, rumors started to spread like wild fire... One day she heard the rumors about us from other people and we talked. But before that, let me tell you another thing that is quite weird...

Before my arrival to the church, before even meeting her face to face, before even knowing of her existence, there were of course many other people who had a crush on her. One of them was a guy who had the same name as me. She was F2 then, and was friends with a guy who had my name. They were quite close, until rumors about him and her spread across the whole church. Can you believe it? Even adults were talking about her and that guy when she's only form 2. (He was Form 3 then) I think even the pastor knew. Anyways, the guy then also had some feelings towards her. I don't know when, but it started to show when the rumors about both of them started as he kept starring at her whenever they are at church. And so, the rumors were so bad that it effected their friendship. No longer could they meet together eye to eye without someone going, "Wooo.... F4 (F2 back then) and Ian (Not me)!!"

That really screwed up their friendship as she tried to avoid him and he to her as well to reduce the gossips around the whole church. She was so depressed because whenever she talks to a guy, rumors would start and the whole thing would start all over again. The guy who had the same name as me wasn't the only guy. There were 1 or 2 others as well... Anyways, back to the normal time line, which was when she was F3.

The rumors about me and her were starting to spread. She'd fear that it would turn out the way before, that's why she always had been having the worrying tone in her voice every time I called her. So, another challenge to prove my loyalty to her. True enough, rumors did start to spread and even then, the other 2 girls from Charlie's Angels also kinda know about it. The main culprit could be one of the angels or it could be my own sister herself. I don't really know who was the fire starter but the fire began to grow until it soon hit my auntie (My uncle's wife). At this time, she wasn't sitting the same car with me home because her brother has finished his studies. Things turned out to be going bad for me...

To be continued...
Back to top Go down
tHe dAmNed
tHe dAmNed

Character sheet
MANA:

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 11:30 pm

ian.....ur character's name .....very confusing...><
Back to top Go down
Ghost Rider
Spammer
Ghost Rider

Character sheet
MANA:

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 11:43 pm

hmmm....interesting
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Spammer
Ichigo

Character sheet
MANA:
Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/200Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 12:06 am

@kwan
F means Form. That means if i say F2 means that the girl i like, but when she is Form 2. Just like that only. I won't use other nicknames for anyone else in my story but her
Back to top Go down
sushi~~~
sushi~~~

Number of posts : 20

Character sheet
MANA:

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 10:05 pm

fuyoh... looking forward for the 5th episode....^^
Back to top Go down
tHe dAmNed
tHe dAmNed

Character sheet
MANA:

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 10:57 pm

ic....pai se...
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Spammer
Ichigo

Character sheet
MANA:

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 12:29 am

Cotd from 5th post...

Having known that the ride of my dreams(sitting with her in the car) has ended, I felt a sudden jolt that told me that I was about to hit a bumpy ride in my relationship that year (2007). I was form 5, and it was the year when I turned over a new leaf. All my bad habits, we almost gone! Few of them are: Going after so many girls after being rejected by one, not studying for exams... Oh ya, exams! Before I continue this story, let me sidetrack abit...

When I was at Form 3, I was a lazy ass! Study also don't want, Co-curriculum also don't want, only want to play RO. Yes, Ragnarok Online was the BIG thing back then. I wasted almost 200++ or more ringgit on it just to BOT. Anyways, I was a lazy shitass boy... When I went into form 4, my whole environment changed! From the last class of form 3 to the science stream of form 4. So, to me it was a very big gap in terms of studies. For my mid term in form 4, I was placed 2nd last. For my final exam, I got LAST! WOW! What a wake up call for me... (My results were bad, but not until last...) It's like everyone in my class are smarter than me, therefore I look up towards them. The only thing good about form 4 I could say is that I found my confidence to talk to girls and public speaking AND found my second family, which is the CF(Christian Fellowship) of Subang Utama.

So, when I went into form 5, I was determined to go for the grades that I always wanted. I worked hard... And in the process, keeping in touch with F4. She had been a real help to me although we don't see each other as often as before, but maybe it's just God's way to tell me to focus on my SPM. lolz. So... to cut the long story short, I ended up a more intelligent person and less lazy person than I was one year ago and achieved something I hadn't thought imaginable... 7A's for SPM. BUT an 'E' for B.CHINESE...

Back to the story...

Form 5 was truly a great year. But form 5 was also a year that I had to make a crucial decision.

When I had achieved specialty in Add Math, I had enough knowledge to tutor others one at a time. It was about the end of my form 5 year - SPM time. Since toujou was still in the same school as me, I see her more often than F4. As I was trying to let go of those feelings I had once for her, it was hard indeed. Not being able to see the one you like, yet seeing the person you wanna forget almost everyday(Her class was beside of mine...). My class go to her class for MORAL classes, and it was fun indeed, but a challenge as well... Anyways, when it was 1 month before SPM, me, toujou and another girl(Which I look up to as my elder sister) was planning to have a study group for add math. I suggested it of course... So, they agreed.

So, for those few weeks, I have been invited into toujou's house to tutor both of them. BUT, turned out to be 2 of us only everytime we set a date to study. After years of not stepping into toujou's house due to lost of contact, I had the sense of deja vu... Her house had this scent that until now, whenever I smell that scent it reminds me of her(This is not a good thing for me). So, guess what...? Me and her were alone in the study room... And believe you me, the study room is not that big... Alone, in front of me... All of a sudden, the dreams I had long long time ago came true. The beautiful face that I want to forget and carry on with F4 was right in front of me... WHAT TIMING...!!!! I felt that my feelings towards toujou has gotten stronger by the day... I felt so confused...

To be continued...

Last edited by Ichigo on Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MalaysianX
Regular
MalaysianX

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Character sheet
MANA:
Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 12:29 am

The member 'Ichigo' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Test' : 6
Back to top Go down
http://sabd.omgforum.net
aValance
aValance

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Character sheet
MANA:
Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue50/200Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/200)

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 11:39 pm

O.O omg... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Ghost Rider
Spammer
Ghost Rider

Character sheet
MANA:

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 12:10 am

hmmm...interesting....
Back to top Go down
sushi~~~
sushi~~~

Number of posts : 20

Character sheet
MANA:

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 8:48 pm

fuyoh... ian.... is tat gal we saw tat day f4?? hum.... not bad not bad... ur taste so good huh... ^^
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Spammer
Ichigo

Character sheet
MANA:

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 9:23 pm

yea, sadly she's not mine. Not qualified enough... sigh sigh... Anyways... I'll continue my story
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Spammer
Ichigo

Character sheet
MANA:

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 9:57 pm

Cotd from 6th post...

What seemed to be an almost impossible situation turned into a 50:50 thing. I thought that I had no chance in the world to be able to sit near to toujou, alone, in a room, quite. God was indeed testing my faithfulness towards F4, and I had almost failed. You know, men are useless once they are under the spell of a girl's charm. Like any other 'men', I too fell for it. MAN! Every time we were together, I was like... OMG IS THIS FOR REAL? So, now you know how I felt during that few days of my life.

When it was the day of SPM - add math, now 3 of us (including the friend whom i look up as my elder sister) has gone to toujou's house to do our final preparation. In her study room, there was a sofa, comfortable? Indeed. While both of them were revising on the subject, I tried to get some sleep on the sofa. But... I COULDN'T! The thought of toujou in the same room with me couldn't get off of my mind, even though it has been days. So, when she had asked me for some help (Actually I just went over to her side and looked at the problem that she was facing... XD), I answered it =).

Now, after SPM...

I thought that we would be like this forever, I thought that we were able to talk whenever I called, I thought that she would not be busy or make excuses whenever I call her out, but it seemed to be something that could only happen in a dream. 1 week after SPM is over, everything that has happened for the past month seemed to not effect her in any way. It's not that she's a bad person, it's just your thinking. The feeling was too painful that I couldn't put it in words (I can if i want to, just wanna make it dramatic). Anyways, when SPM was over, it was December (I took Arts and Chinese for SPM) and it was time for my Youth Camp that was organized by the Youth Fellowship of my Church. I arrived late because the camp has been going on for about 1 or 2 days already, so I missed 1 or 2 day's of action. When I entered the hall, I was searching all over for her. No trace of her because I was being rushed to put my luggage down and go straight to the hall to listen to the speaker of the Camp. After leaving my luggage there, I went down.

When the sermon was over, both of my angels (Including F3) greeted me as I was unpacking my luggage. I said hi, then continued to unpack the bag. Normally I would give a happier and a more spontaneous respond, but I was too shy due to the fact that there were many people and my cousin was there as well OR it was the guilt inside me that was eating me up. Then, they 'merajuk'-ed and left. I wanted to go after them, but my legs just wouldn't seem to get off of the ground.

This YF camp , I have gone to it before, that before was the time where I got emo. Now, the recent one (The one I am talking about), I wanted not to get emo again, but it looked like I was already like that the minute I stepped into the hall. I was so angry of myself to have gotten into that psychological trap of love, and I just wanted her to understand what I was going through and forgive me. If she were to know that I had a crush on her (F4) but also started to have an interest in toujou, I hoped that she would forgive me for that because I was such a fool. But now, she doesn't. I have told her the story after the camp, but I don't know how she felt. Maybe she wasn't effected at all because I wasn't her bf anyways.

Back to the story time line...

To cut the whole Camp story short, I had basically went to that phase once in a while whenever I see her being so happy whenever being with other guys, especially one (The one that, I don't really know why, gets on my nerves). Maybe it was just jealousy, but maybe it was hatred, I didn't know, but jealousy definitely played his role nicely during the period of the camp. On the way back from camp, I couldn't care less about it, though hearing her laughter while being surrounded by tons of boys did kinda make me feel sad, sad that I wasn't the one making her smile on the bus, instead I made her worry. She was worried because I realized that my handphone was lost. But that worrying face of hers soon became a laughing one due to the jokes by the other guys. I just wanted her to look at me, understand what I was going through and at least comfort me a little, just like how I comforted her - or have tried to - the days we knew each other. But it would only be a dream as it seemed to be an impossible thing. {I wonder what was on her mind during the bus trip back home...}

To be continued...
Back to top Go down
Ghost Rider
Spammer
Ghost Rider

Character sheet
MANA:

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 10:32 pm

hmm.....interesting
Back to top Go down
MalaysianX
Regular
MalaysianX

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Character sheet
MANA:
Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 4:51 pm

ERmmm, anyone believe in things such as ' True love' , ' Fate ' , or even ' Destiny ' ?!?!?
Well, just looking for opinions . ..
Back to top Go down
http://sabd.omgforum.net
Ichigo
Spammer
Ichigo

Character sheet
MANA:

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 12:12 am

In my opinion, there IS True love, but not destiny or faith. You wanna know why? Because one cannot know one's own destiny or faith. They try to use it to get the girl they want, but all they are doing is just crapping. NO one will know whether He or She is the one fated for you, only GOD knows.

Actually, God already has created the perfect girl/guy for you and me. He/She is just somewhere in the world that one day, out of the blue, he/she will come to you or vice versa.

For me, I have this really big affection towards F4, but if it doesn't work out in the end, that's just not the girl God intended for me to have.

(Note that God also chooses some people of the world to be husband/wife-less. But not all.)
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Spammer
Ichigo

Character sheet
MANA:

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 10:08 pm

Cotd from 7th post...

When the whole trip back was over, I hurried to search for my luggage. In the end, the bag was IN THE BUS because the boot of the bus was packed with luggage... What a stupid thing, my handphone was in my bag, which was on the bus, which I could have taken it during the trip down... What a waste, having some of my friends worried for nothing. Anyways, I was mostly emotional on that whole camp due to jealousy, I guess. There's no other explanation for that. Since then, I realized that I am a person easily to be jealous. (No wonder I feel so depressed/motivated when I see Jac Kie's sketching during the 1st sem of Design Communication XDDDDDDDDD)

When the camp was over, it was already December, last year (2007). If my memory serves me right, we hadn't talked on the phone for more than 10 minutes until Christmas or so...

Speaking of Christmas, when I went out buying christmas presents for all my friends, I already had my eyes on the look for one thing that I had in mind for F4. She once told me that she hadn't have a necklace ever since she was a child, only one necklace which was given to her by her mom. But that was too expensive and so she wouldn't want to wear it, afraid that it might get lost. Therefore, the item I was looking for was a normal but delicate silver cross-shaped necklace, not too expensive. I searched high and low, and used 25% of the money my mom gave me and my siblings to buy christmas presents. (I got around RM 200)

One day, we went to Ikano, Ikea and my brother and sister stopped at the shop to look for stuffs. So, I followed. Then, something caught my eye. As I looked towards it, there it was - The necklace I have been looking for. But when I took it and tried it on, I realized that the necklace could be split into 2. Not knowing that it was made like that on purpose, I bought it (RM 45 to RM65 or so...) and went back to super glue it. How dumb was I... (I'll tell you later why)

25th December 2007. Christmas. When everything was over, the events, pastor's sermon, praise and worship, everyone went to the dinning area to have lunch. During that time, I had already distributed most of my presents, everything, but one. As the present was a necklace, I thought of inviting her to a quiet place, only me and her alone, and put it on her neck for her (Kinda like High School Musical 2 where Troy did it to Gabriella). Anyways, I called her to the pool, which was located beside the place everyone was eating. The only thing that separated the pool and there was the double sided door. I sms-ed her and waited alongside the pool (I forgot I sms-ed her or told her to come to the pool 5 minutes later... Oh whatever...). A few minutes later, she opened the door and for some reason, my heart was beating very fast. As I gazed upon her beautiful face, I couldn't believe that we were alone. Then, I presented her with her gift and told her to open it.

She became speechless, looked at me for a few seconds, and thanked me. I asked her whether she would allow me to place the necklace on her neck for her, she nodded. Then, my heart was pounding even harder. Trying to sustain the loud beat of my heart and the shivering of my hands, I took a deep breath and took the necklace. I went behind her while she tidied her long silky hair, revealing her beautiful skin that is just behind her face. I couldn't bear the vibration of my hand, so I just went for it and placed the necklace over her head. CLICK, the necklace was finally placed. She let go her hair and gazed at me. Oh, how beautiful she was when she gazed at me. As I was day dreaming, she came closer to me. Without realizing it, she hugged me. My heart beat even faster and faster and...

By now you would have realized that the part in blue is quite a fantasy... and it is... Now... this is what really happened...

To be continued...
Back to top Go down
Ghost Rider
Spammer
Ghost Rider

Character sheet
MANA:

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 12:41 am

AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
that's a good one ian
all of your story chasers would be would be jumping in joy until they read the last sentence.
lol!
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Spammer
Ichigo

Character sheet
MANA:

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 8:35 pm

Come on people! Write your own stories as well...!
Back to top Go down
Ghost Rider
Spammer
Ghost Rider

Character sheet
MANA:

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 1:58 am

ah......(empty)
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Spammer
Ichigo

Character sheet
MANA:

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 10:55 pm

Cotd from 8th post...

She opened it and gazed at me unknowingly. She was quite confused of why I was still there, looking at her. I think she had already knew what was in my mind, but just wouldn't want to make it happened because she and I are not in a relationship. What happened after that was kinda embarrassing. I told her the main purpose of bringing her out to the pool and all, we had a small laugh of my stupidity and foolishness and then we left the pool one by one to avoid suspicion. But what we didn't know that there were already some who saw both of us go out to the pool area one at a time.

So, you can kinda say that that was like a rejection indeed, indirectly. And so, my Christmas 07 ended when I reached home in the afternoon, nothing to do while she's still at Summit Hotel with the other friends, whom which includes my rivals in church. What a lonely Christmas it was, doing nothing at home but just hearing the yells of my father which dampens the Christmas spirit inside my heart. What could I do? There was nothing I could do at that moment. I couldn't drive. If I went there just to see her people would start to 'kutuk' me publicly and that would definitely make things bad for me and her. It was beyond my powers. In a nutshell, Christmas last year ended with nothing special at all. By the way, she lost that necklace the next year, claiming to have left it in her jeans and went missing the other minute.

So ended the year of 2007 and started the year of 2008. A whole new year for me as I were to step foot into new grounds, just like 100++ students my age or even older or younger, into the grounds of the college formally known as Taylors. But that was in March. Let me track back 3 months before. January. This time of the year, I have been constantly going back and fourth to my secondary school, Subang Utama. I had nothing to do during those 3 months but to 1. go to school, 2. go for driving lessons, 3. call F4 4. Basic stuffs (wake up, eat, sleep). Yes, without the knowledge to drive is really a bore, but having the knowledge to drive also allows your parents to have another reason to ground you. Either ways, we lose. Anyways, one day while attending my school's CF's prayer meeting (They have it in the mornings before school starts), I went back home the way I have been going back from my school to my house for the past year - Walking. While walking, I bumped into someone farmiliar... She was calling my name from behind but I just couldn't pick up who it was. So I turned back, and to my surprise... It was toujou's Mom, jogging.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next