SABDforum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo

Go down 
+17
RAWRninja
vincent_lcs90
MalaysianX
Krystal_tora
aValance
tHe dAmNed
lowf
JunZ
doink123
pinkfloyd
Mysticguy
zwynethy
Ghost Rider
LeOnGzZz
Yicks
edison_wong
Ichigo
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
MalaysianX
Regular
MalaysianX

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Character sheet
MANA:
Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 3:26 pm

WOW , a new post for YOu already LAR....
Back to top Go down
http://sabd.omgforum.net
DarkAngel@JGSY
DarkAngel@JGSY

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Character sheet
MANA:
Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue200/200Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 2:06 am

Ian, your story so loooooonnnggg~~~
read untill i feel dizzy~~ HAHA~~~
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/lifegud
tHe dAmNed
tHe dAmNed

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Character sheet
MANA:
Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue200/200Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 1:54 am

lol....nid nt oh celyn....==
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Spammer
Ichigo

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Character sheet
MANA:
Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/200Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 12:37 am

Nvm... i think it's gonna end...
but then it's ever continuing one wor... until i get her or she dumps me lo... that'll be next year i guess... haha so maybe I'll one day continue the post to let you all hear the Final Verdict...
Back to top Go down
Ghost Rider
Spammer
Ghost Rider

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character sheet
MANA:

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 11:45 pm

hmmm.....interesting
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Spammer
Ichigo

Character sheet
MANA:
Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/200Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 10:19 pm

Cotd from 9th post...

As I looked behind my back, I saw toujou's mom jogging towards my direction. We had a little talk. In that conversation, she asked me whether me and toujou has still been meeting up together. Obviously I wanted to tell her, "Oh, she kinda dumped me and ignored me. I really wanted to meet her and talk to her but I guess she wanted to go another way..." BUT, I told her that we haven't been seeing each other ever since the end of SPM. So, we talked some more and left with her not knowing how I felt about toujou before.

A few days later, I have been going to CF and meeting up with all my friends. Everything was normal and calm... I went to my dad's friend's small company to get some architecture exposure for just a short period of time. Other than that, I took my driving lessons and started to drive in the month of March. Before March, nothing big happened really, just calls and SMSes to F4 and all.

As soon as I got my driving license, the next day was her birthday! So, at first they told me that I failed my driving exam even though I 100% passed it, so I thought that I couldn't fetch F4 to places on her birthday... But, God turned the situation around and suddenly my driving uncle told me that I was able to get my license on time. PHEW. So, I got my driving license, and the next day I'm driving F4 around. Sounds crazy, right? But the feeling of knowing that someone trusts you even though you have just been driving for one day is so nice, especially when it comes from F4. So, I drove her and her friends (whom I know also) to have pizza at Pizza Hut. It was nice, but kinda disturbing having to see her handphone vibrate every 5 minutes due to all the guys SMSing her.

It was kinda hard for me to have gone though the jealousy of being someone close to her yet seeing other guys going after her. I felt kinda insecure due to the fact that I wasn't there to talk to her face to face. You know, if given the chance to talk to her face to face than to talk to her on the phone, I'd definitely chose face to face. In the beginning of the year, there were already 1 or 2 new guys that are on her 'guys who like me list' that she wasn't to proud of. She told me that it was really hard to have all these people in the list because most of them just likes her for her looks and don't even know her close enough.

There was one guy who confessed to her, saying 'I really love you'. Come on, he barely even knew her, say... a month or so??? Even so, it was only in tuition for about a few hours, for 3 or 4 times a week. Let me tell you something. LOVE is a big word and cannot be used so freely. In this world, people do not respect the word, LOVE and I really hate to see the word LOVE being used when the person doesn't feel that way. Most guys confess due to sexual attraction. I have learned this from being rejected by her 2 or 3 times ever since we've met. (The first was for real, but the other 2 was just because I couldn't resist not having her by my side anymore, but now I'm able to control it)

Those confessions done by me was truly due to the hormones inside of me, the urge inside, the passion, the wanting to hold her body close to mine. Those are just sexual appeal, not real feelings. I felt like a fool after being dumped the 3rd time. That was around the mid of 2006. After being dumped, I realized that BGR isn't really that important at that age of my life and that it could wait. And so, my journey of waiting for the right moment started. Before that, I wasn't waiting, I was pressing on the attack, wanting her to be mine, not thinking of other important stuffs and getting to know her better. How foolish was I.

Ever since 2006, I have fallen for this girl, code named F4 and I have been having this crush ever since. She has announced to me that she would start to think about this matter only after her form 5, the earliest would be after her 17th birthday. And so, the wait for a better future began. Ever since the beginning of this year, I have set a goal to myself that I, too would obey her wishes and would only bring this up and ask the very question that many clueless boys has asked when she has passed her Form 5. And ever since the beginning of this year(2008), I have been counting down, 2 years from then. And now, I have gone through almost half of my entire goal and I do not intend to lose her forever. But is it worth the wait...? I'll tell you why am I doing this...

To be continued...
Back to top Go down
Ghost Rider
Spammer
Ghost Rider

Character sheet
MANA:

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 3:25 pm

Quote :
There was one guy who confessed to her, saying 'I really love you'. Come on, he barely even knew her, say... a month or so??? Even so, it was only in tuition for about a few hours, for 3 or 4 times a week. Let me tell you something. LOVE is a big word and cannot be used so freely. In this world, people do not respect the word, LOVE and I really hate to see the word LOVE being used when the person doesn't feel that way. Most guys confess due to sexual attraction. I have learned this from being rejected by her 2 or 3 times ever since we've met. (The first was for real, but the other 2 was just because I couldn't resist not having her by my side anymore, but now I'm able to control it)

u r sooo true man
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Spammer
Ichigo

Character sheet
MANA:

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 9:46 am

lol.... =D
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Spammer
Ichigo

Character sheet
MANA:

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 9:51 pm

Cotd from 10th Post...

Why am I doing this? I'll tell you why. Some people may think that I'm a wuss after reading this, so whoever you are let me tell you this, "I DON'T GIVE A DAMN!"

Right now, me and F4 has been very close. She's the closest friend a guy could ever have, just that we are not in an official relationship, nor an illegal one, just friends. But sometimes the urge to let go inside of me couldn't be ignored, but I just couldn't let all these years of friendship and my opportunity to really ask her right to let go now, wouldn't I? Right now, F4 to me is like the source of my secrets, my joy, my prayer and most of all my heart. I have learned many things through her words, her actions, her advice. But that doesn't mean that there weren't bad times. There were, but those were just to make me a better person. To teach myself more about girls, and most probably her about guys. This feeling inside of me, it is so hard to ignore. But recently, I have just encountered the situation that announced to me that I wouldn't have the chance to make her mine.

So why do I still persevere and head on in my journey? It is because of this.

The reason I still go after her and her only is because that, I really like her - duh... AND I really want to have a girl friend that I know really well. If I don't, why have one in the first place where you are not sure whether the next week you will still be her HE IS, and not her HE WAS. The other thing is that, there is also a back up plan for this if the proposal were to fail.

If she wouldn't chose me, reject me and went on single or with another guy, indeed it would be a great lost to me, but it would also be a gain for me. Why? Here's why. All these years of going after her, trying to hold her close to me, talking to her has made me realize that I CAN be faithful to one and ONE ONLY. That's not just the only thing, if she were to reject me, I would say, "Hey, cheer up. Though she rejected you, you had not lost everything. Instead you gained experience, knowledge, the trust and the endurance to keep one's promise."

It is true that that would be a cheer up conversation to myself, but that would be the true fact whenever any guy or girl faces those kind of situations. Through sorrows only can we remember our joyful moments. Through pain only can we feel that we are alive. Through darkness only can we see the light. But most of all... Through rejection only will we learn how to appreciate acceptance.

That is why I don't believe that everything is made to make you happy. Yes, we can be happy but we must also feel the other side of happiness in order to understand our brothers and sisters. If you already have everything in your life, God bless you. But at the same time I pity you, because you won't be able to understand those who have nothing and that those who have nothing is 'nothing' in your eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few days ago, F4 and I talked on the phone as usual. But something unusual came into my mind as she mentioned, "... addicted to calling..." This is because we were talking and suddenly the topic of "Why do I call her almost everyday?" came up. Her friends started to ask that and so she came up with this reason, "Maybe he's just addicted to calling...?"

Then I started to ask myself, "Are these feelings I have now towards her the crush that many people have been talking about? Or is it just the addiction of calling her, to hear her voice and to know that she still remembers me?" If that's the case, it kinda makes me think...

"Maybe this addiction isn't love at all"

To be continued... The End for now.
Back to top Go down
MalaysianX
Regular
MalaysianX

Character sheet
MANA:
Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 6:43 pm

i hvnt used the word "love" the gal during my gal chasing period...
Back to top Go down
Ghost Rider
Spammer
Ghost Rider

Character sheet
MANA:

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 11:18 pm

in my opinion, searching gf is a waste of time....
i know some would be offended by this but yeah
my concept is dont go after a girl, let her come to u
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Spammer
Ichigo

Character sheet
MANA:

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 3:24 pm

lol, well said theeren. BUt for those who are desperate we go after them... cuz we are guys.

It's natural. FOr example...

Sperm goes after an ovum, male chases female, cat chases mouse. It's natural.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Rider
Spammer
Ghost Rider

Character sheet
MANA:

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 12:53 pm

is cat a male and a mouse is female? scratch
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Spammer
Ichigo

Character sheet
MANA:

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 8:57 pm

swt... I mean it's a natural thing... cat chases mouse lol
Back to top Go down
Ghost Rider
Spammer
Ghost Rider

Character sheet
MANA:

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 6:36 pm

oo i c
Back to top Go down
MalaysianX
Regular
MalaysianX

Character sheet
MANA:

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 9:10 pm

WAH
WAH
WAH
Ian , get a life ...
Back to top Go down
Ghost Rider
Spammer
Ghost Rider

Character sheet
MANA:

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 11:58 pm

i hav this technique to woe a girl.....
it works really i tgoes like this...
u go after a girl, and make sure she knows it.
but dont go over the limit until she reports it to her parents or someone...
continue this for about a few weeks, and then ignore her
yes u heard it right, ignore her but not fully, "ignore" her as in dont go whr ever she goes, dont talk to her a while. This psychologically makes an imprint of ur face in her heart.
from there, u know wat to do, i dont hav to tell u(well...i dont how actually)
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Spammer
Ichigo

Character sheet
MANA:

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 10:18 pm

WOW! THEEREN! NICE!
Back to top Go down
Ghost Rider
Spammer
Ghost Rider

Character sheet
MANA:

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 11:03 pm

ya thank you thank you cheers
Back to top Go down
tHe dAmNed
tHe dAmNed

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Character sheet
MANA:

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 4:21 pm

walau theeren...geng wo...bt risky lor if use on elder woman... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Ghost Rider
Spammer
Ghost Rider

Character sheet
MANA:

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 12:32 am

haha yup i dont use this 4 my own purpose. i juz ask ppl to do....
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Spammer
Ichigo

Character sheet
MANA:

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 11:28 pm

So have any of them succeeded?
Back to top Go down
Ghost Rider
Spammer
Ghost Rider

Character sheet
MANA:

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 3:56 pm

of course haha cheers
Back to top Go down
MalaysianX
Regular
MalaysianX

Character sheet
MANA:

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:29 pm

SHIT , i think ill be sharing mine soon enough ???? haha
Back to top Go down
vincent_lcs90
Spammer
vincent_lcs90

Number of posts : 417
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Character sheet
MANA:
Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue5010/10000Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (5010/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:16 am

MalaysianX wrote:
SHIT , i think ill be sharing mine soon enough ???? haha
Now is the time bounce
Back to top Go down
http://chongshien.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next