SABDforum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo

Go down 
+17
RAWRninja
vincent_lcs90
MalaysianX
Krystal_tora
aValance
tHe dAmNed
lowf
JunZ
doink123
pinkfloyd
Mysticguy
zwynethy
Ghost Rider
LeOnGzZz
Yicks
edison_wong
Ichigo
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
tHe dAmNed
tHe dAmNed

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Character sheet
MANA:
Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/200Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 7:05 pm

hmm...actually i gt nth much2 say cz im"dried up"or"bored"toking bout it(pai se)...oh well...here's sum tings tat guys shud not trust!(depending on wat type of girl ur dealing with)
-wen i girl say dey wil reply u or call u later..it wont happen
-wen planning2 go out wit her on bunch of friends,she'l exclude u away
-wen she says sumtin sweet2 u...nah...nvr bleave(sry my spelling)
-wile she's flirting u,jz ignore it or leave...dis is how2 break a her heart Twisted Evil
-if a girl say she likes u...tel her2 fuk off,until she reli noes well bout u!!
ok...i cant write much cz im having a grudge here
2guys,don ever waste ur time on useless effort,b self fish!!its not wrong..til u don bleave it(means til u gt ur wife la).playing around with girls is fun Twisted Evil
hey girls,sry if im rude or wat,bt dis is based on me.
Yawn~...nxt time i'l write more...nw sleepy@@
Back to top Go down
aValance
aValance

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Character sheet
MANA:
Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/200Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/200)

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 9:18 pm

the damned si-fu,
if u tell a girl 2 fuck off, u'll probably not get a 2nd chance or any more attn frm her again- unless she is a dumb...
Girls, dun be played around by guys!!! hahahahahahahahaaa Cool
Back to top Go down
MalaysianX
Regular
MalaysianX

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Character sheet
MANA:
Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 9:47 pm

THe Remerdies !!!
Back to top Go down
http://sabd.omgforum.net
Krystal_tora
Krystal_tora

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Character sheet
MANA:
Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/200Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 10:53 pm

yer so bad....

my love story aa... very susah aaa.... will share definitely, now lazy wanna type... XD
Back to top Go down
http://wordsofthesilenttiger.blogspot.com
Ichigo
Spammer
Ichigo

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Character sheet
MANA:
Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/200Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 1:08 am

Okay, I'll be waiting for that day krystal. Bert a... sigh* Some of the things you mentioned are true, but I think it's because you haven't recover from your experiences that made you like that? Try asking girls for their opinion lo, not straight away chasing after her.

To me, I believe that a good Boy-Girl-Relationship (Means Gf and Bf) really depends on how well you know one another. So if I were to give an opinion on this, I would say that a couple shouldn't be a couple unless they have been friends for more than 1-2 years or so. Because if you coupled and you don't really know stuffs about her, you might fall into a pit hole...

Right now I have a target d ^^ and i knew her since form 4 yays... Still friends but don't really know whether we'll end up together or not. But it's all in the plan.

For further knowledge on this plan of mine, I shall share with all of you some day. =) Now it's 12am and I have to sleep to go to church tomorrow. Goodnight everyone!
Back to top Go down
Ghost Rider
Spammer
Ghost Rider

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character sheet
MANA:

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 11:54 pm

wahh ian, so pro
Back to top Go down
tHe dAmNed
tHe dAmNed

Character sheet
MANA:

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 3:12 am

@aValance
tats my point lo...chasing away dem Wink

@ian
do u tink its a bad idea2 wait??i noe wat ur trying2 say...bt do u tink its a waste of time?rather u find a better girl?(sry,i gt 2emo suddenly)=p,well...it reli depends on wat girl ur dealing,bt i can say...mostly...dose "leng lui"or hot chicks outside...dey sucks til da bitch!!
Back to top Go down
MalaysianX
Regular
MalaysianX

Character sheet
MANA:
Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 10:24 pm

i shall share mine one day............ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Spammer
Ichigo

Character sheet
MANA:
Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/200Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 10:27 pm

But some are really as good as those who aren't leng lui. It's just the matter of time when you spend enough time with them that they'll show their true colours. Some pretty girls can be really nice, and most i think are really bad because they take advantage of their beauty... Such a waste to see them like that. Anyways, it depends which one you are getting.

Try this, if you were a leng lui, and there were SO many guys after you. What would you do? Try implementing all those things that you have done to a girl to yourself as a leng lui.(But don't stay as a leng lui in your head... later you become pondan...)

Before this, I also felt hurt and angry when she dumped me for the first time when I confessed to her (Sneak Preview for my story LOL). But then when I got to know her more, she opens up more to me and tells me of some stuff normal girl friends (Not GF) wouldn't tell. That's why I'm working on it... If it doesn't happen in the end, hey, It's not that I have been rejected again, but I have learned yet another thing that girls wouldn't want in a guy or a reason why they rejected me^^

Persevere!!

NOTE: I met her when she was form 4 and i was form 5*
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Spammer
Ichigo

Character sheet
MANA:

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 10:28 pm

EH??? JONATHAN HAVE ONE?!!! THIS I WANNA HEAR!!
Back to top Go down
MalaysianX
Regular
MalaysianX

Character sheet
MANA:

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 10:37 pm

...................................................................... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ghost Rider
Spammer
Ghost Rider

Character sheet
MANA:

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 11:11 pm

putting yourself in other ppl's shoes.....that's so true
Back to top Go down
aValance
aValance

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Character sheet
MANA:
Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/200Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/200)

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 7:01 pm

>Ian:
aww man dats so sweet! GOODLUCK !!!!

(I duno y i keep comin here haha but the stories r really sweet XD---a relief from the harsh reality out there XD xD
Back to top Go down
Yicks
Yicks

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Character sheet
MANA:
Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue250/300Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/300)

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 7:32 pm

MalaysianX wrote:

Let me guess. It's a story about Jonathan and another male.
Back to top Go down
MalaysianX
Regular
MalaysianX

Character sheet
MANA:

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 9:03 pm

Yicks wrote:
MalaysianX wrote:

Tats over man !!! did u even think before u type tat ??
Back to top Go down
Yicks
Yicks

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Character sheet
MANA:
Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue250/300Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/300)

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 9:18 pm

Lol. Chill man, kidding only. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Ghost Rider
Spammer
Ghost Rider

Character sheet
MANA:

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 9:24 pm

nvm juz share wif us lah, john
Back to top Go down
vincent_lcs90
Spammer
vincent_lcs90

Number of posts : 417
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Character sheet
MANA:
Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5010/10000Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5010/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 9:38 pm

Good luck Ian! Very Happy

Yicks wrote:
MalaysianX wrote:

LOL
Back to top Go down
http://chongshien.blogspot.com
tHe dAmNed
tHe dAmNed

Character sheet
MANA:

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 10:27 pm

@ian
oh...wow...gt plans ah..haha,well i dont tink so la...im da type"sun qi zhi ran"...i don care mch bout these ting,1ting i noe is....once i gt in da game,im way serius n tk noctice on every aspect.lol...u jz like my best friend..bt he's more "geng"den u...=p...he teach me "deadly poison"skills n i hav mastered sum.. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ghost Rider
Spammer
Ghost Rider

Character sheet
MANA:

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 12:19 am

wah kwan...ur technique soundes like venomancer's

LOL
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Spammer
Ichigo

Character sheet
MANA:

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 9:14 pm

No la... It's Sinx from Ragnarok online....

Deadly Poison skills are for assassination man. Must use the Sanctuary skill, that'll heal the brokenness in your heart when a couple is quarreling, but muz have one blue gemstone la... And that blue gemstone is called 'Forgiveness'

Anyways, I really wanna hear Jon's one.
Back to top Go down
LeOnGzZz
LeOnGzZz

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Character sheet
MANA:
Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 9:51 pm

RM500 for part of his story. I tell you.
Back to top Go down
tHe dAmNed
tHe dAmNed

Character sheet
MANA:

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 10:06 pm

lol...2much dota la u thee...xD

@ian
hmm...nice quote^^

@gay lou
tel us ba...n i'l not cal u gay lou animore Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Spammer
Ichigo

Character sheet
MANA:

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 5:12 pm

HAHAHA... Is ho leong gay>>??
Back to top Go down
tHe dAmNed
tHe dAmNed

Character sheet
MANA:

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 6:53 pm

nop..i was refering2 jonathan..=p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo   Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Personal Love Stories. Don't be shy... be emo
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next